Tuesday 13 February 2018

[FOOD TASTING] VALENTINE'S DAY WITH SAVEUR SINGAPORE

Hello guys, sorry for the lack of updates on my blog but I am glad that people are still reading my blog when I was inactive. I have shared my dining experience with Saveur on my instagram during valentine's day season and I thought of sharing the full review on my blog.

This valentine's day, Saveur offers a 3 course set menu at only $36.90 which includes a starter, a main and a dessert. You can make your own choices of starter, main and dessert.


Valentine's day Set Meal

Starter:

Nicoise Salad

A healthy starter with crunchy fresh green, egg and tuna.


Lobster Bisque

Creamy and flavourful lobster bisque with generous serving of mini lobster.

Main Course:
Squid Ink Seafood Pasta

Fresh seafood with well cooked pasta


Pork Rack

Tender meat served with truffle mash that melts in your mouth.

Desserts:

Mango Passionfruit Cake & Dark Chocolate Fondant





Dark Chocolate Fondant

Dark chocolate fondant with hot chocolate oozing out, served together with fruits and vanilla ice cream which makes it super addictive. This is my favourite dessert!




Mango Passionfruit Cake

Soft cake bursting with mango and passionfruit flavour served together with fruits and vanilla ice cream which makes it really appetizing.

There's different Saveur outlets, I have visited the outlet at Purvis in which I will shared with you the address below:

Address:
5 Purvis Street, #01-04, 
Singapore 188584

Check out their social media for promotions and more information:
Instagram: @saveursg
Facebook: saveursingapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.